Once you’ve mastered the blueprint for flirting online, you’ll start seeing many opportunities to ask a match out on a date, whether it’s a man or woman doing the asking. It’s an important step that you’ll want to master whether the match is from Croatia, Czech Republic, U.S., Australia or any other country.
Here are a few tips:
- Never ask someone out until you’re relatively certain they are going to say yes. Keep flirting until you can tell if they are attracted to you and comfortable with you.
- Ask out your match on a specific day and time arranged through the website. The activity can be as simple as “let’s get a drink”.
- Make it clear that you’re very interested in seeing this particular person and spending time together.
- Use suggestions rather than questions when you’re asking someone out – it communicates that you’re leading and not begging: Using “Let’s”: “If you’re free Thursday night, let’s go to the….”
- Your match might be busy on the day you propose. If they are interested in seeing you, they will often propose another date. This is a good sign.
- If your match doesn’t propose another date, flirt more (over the course of another day or two) before you invite them out again.
- If your match is always busy and never proposes a new date, it’s best to get things out in the open: “Hey, you seem cool and I’d like us to hang out and get to know each other better. But you seem busy. Are you interested in hanging out?” If your match says yes, you can ask, “What’s the best way to make this happen?” That will involve them in the invitation. If your match says no, then you’ve clarified the situation and can move on.
- Once your match accepts the date, send a reminder before you arrive in a fun way: “When I see you tomorrow, I expect us to run into each other’s arms like the ending of a romantic movie. Anything less will be very disappointing.”
With these tips, you should soon be successfully asking your online match out on a date.