Ukraine can be a great place to visit, especially if the one who has your heart happens to live there. Surprisingly, Ukraine is not a popular destination to go to, but you’ll find that it can offer a lot of educational, unique, and memorable experiences. Just ask the beautiful Ukrainian lady you met on AnastasiaDate. She’ll tell you what makes Ukraine a unique travel destination.
AnastasiaDate’s Packing Checklist
Before you go buying a ticket, you have to pack the essentials first. And, AnastasiaDate is here to help with this checklist of items you need for your Ukrainian adventure:
When you’re traveling, you’re always going to need the basics – bag, shoes, a change of clothes, and other necessities. It could be difficult to determine what your basics are going to be, so AnastasiaDate has the following reminders to help you fine tune your packing:
- Ukraine has so many churches to see. Make sure you pack clothes that are appropriate for that kind of visits.
- Good sturdy shoes are a must. Ukraine is anything but flat so expect to encounter a lot of hills and cobbled streets, especially if you plan to go sightseeing.
- Make sure your clothes are appropriate for the weather. Essentially, no one will care about what you’re wearing unless it’s something that’s not right for the season.
Ukraine commonly runs 220v on sockets while the US runs 110v. So you’re going to need a converter for when you charge your phone or laptop if you are coming from The States, keep that in mind.
Cash Vs Credit Card
Here’s a good currency tip from AnastasiaDate! Ukraine is primarily a cash economy, but credit cards can be used in central cities like Kiev and Odessa.
Other Essentials You Need To Pack
- Your medication or doctor’s prescription.
- Extra toiletries that can fit in a small bag for when you visit smaller towns.
You’ll soon find out how magical Ukraine is. Make sure to make the most of it by visiting iconic places! There’s so much to see, do and experience. The great thing is, you can experience everything with the beautiful Ukrainian lady you meet on Anastasia Date. For more Ukrainian travel, packing and culture tips, check out more posts on our blog.